Creating a great mixtape is becoming a lost art. Although there has been a revival of mix tapes and cd’s, often times little thought is put into compiling the playlist.
There are so many things to consider when making a mix tape or CD for someone. Details such as :
• The art on the cover/envelope/insert/etc.
• The feelings or thoughts you are trying to convey.
• The timing of the songs.
• The transition and flow.
There are many other factors that can make for an incredible mix. Feel free to add your own in the comments .
Now on to the questions:
• What are the songs would you put on a 13 song mix cd for Taylor Hicks and why would you choose them?
• What kind of cover art or packaging would you use?
• How would you describe the flow of your mix?
Take as long as you need to answer.